Hi all,

Sorry, some bad news. I will not be able to get all the changes to MEM done before I lose Internet access. I will be offline for about 3 weeks starting at the end of this week. I will make a partly messy snapshot of the sources available before I go, but the key issue of 8086/80286 support will not be addressed yet as I just haven't had time. The documentation will be lacking too. I'll check the changes into CVS.

If nobody objects I might call this another "alpha" version for now. In my absence others can feel free to make changes, and the translators can start to translate, although I may not have time to even bring the non-EN NLS files up-to-date, i.e. add the English strings that need to be translated, although hopefully I will because I imagine it would be painful if I didn't do that for you all.

I'm hoping that after the move I should be able to spend more time on MEM, especially if I can't find a job :)

Regards,
David