Webmasters will want to do a refresh of their FreeDOS.org web site mirror. I just made a change to the css that will make your front page look weird _unless_ you refresh.

I've also removed the FreeDOS News Bits section with a "FreeDOS Pressroom" section. All the News Bits files have been renamed so they have the year tacked on front (so the items sort by year) which also makes things a lot easier to find.

-jh

--
I'm sorry my president's an idiot. I didn't vote for him.