Johnson Lam wrote:
On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:01:34 -0200, you wrote:

Hi,

MS-format errorlevels are
0 =     ok, ok with bad-sectors, sintax errors or help msg.
3 =     aborted by user
4 =     fatal error, disk broken or wrong name
5 =     harddisk format confirmation not given (user selected "no")
outputs = 0, 3 and 4 confirmed my myself.

THE QUESTION is: I wish to add error level = 1 format terminated ok, but floppy has bad sectors. Anyone has a comment about that?

You mean the new error level 1 is: format terminated successfully.

I think he means:

0 = ok, syntax errors or help msg.
1 = ok with bad-sectors
3 = aborted by user
4 = fatal error, disk broken or wrong name
5 = harddisk format confirmation not given (user selected "no")

I would like to add that while you are modifying it, you can get:

0 = ok
1 = ok with bad-sectors
2 = syntax errors or help msg
3 = aborted by user
4 = fatal error, disk broken or wrong name
5 = harddisk format confirmation not given (user selected "no")

Ciao