Imre Leber wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am hereby posting a long overdue version of defrag.
>
> It has fixes regarding the interface.
>
> The command line interface now actually works and there is now the status bar
> is updated in "move file fragments together" mode.
>
> Further more there is now a check on FAT32 and a clear indication that this
> is not currently supported.
>
> You can find it at:
>
> http://users.telenet.be/imre/FreeDOS/defrag09.zip
>
> I tested and I am quite sure that this is a stable release and a candidate
> for version 1.
>
> Imre Leber

News item posted ... may take an hour to show up on the www.freedos.org
web site.

I also mirrored your zip file on ibiblio, and updated the LSM.  However,
I had to re-edit the existing LSM since the LSM in the zip file wasn't
right.  Let me know if the copy I posted on the site needs fixing.

-jh

--
I'm sorry my president's an idiot. I didn't vote for him.