Imre Leber wrote:
Thanks,

I'll look more into the diskcopy translation tonight.

Question:

From diskcopy.it

#### reserved to condition for example yes, no, quit     ####
0.0:S
0.1:S

It seems you are using S for both yes and no.

Should this not be:

0.0:S
0.1:N

Of course. I'll re-check all the translations, since they are from 2004, in the next week, if I find the time. I've already found another typo.

Thanks.

Ciao
begin:vcard
fn:Roberto Mariottini
n:Mariottini;Roberto
org:Prima Electronics S.p.A.;R&D Departement
adr:;;Strada Carignano, 48/2;MONCALIERI;(TO);10024;ITALY
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Dott.
tel;work:+39-011-6827.211
tel;fax:+39-011-6404.277