Hi all,

I have slightly modified the Translation status page as follows:
http://wiki.fdos.org/Main/Translations

Now you have for each tool wether it is translatable, and the
different translation status (latest version translated) for each
language.

May I ask:

DEVELOPERS: Please have a look at your tools, to see if the versions
are OK, and you really have the translated files listed there.

TRANSLATORS: Could you please check if there's work pending? That
happens whenever the version listed in the "Last version (EN)" column
and your language column differ.
You may also want to add a new column if your language is not in the list.

BLAIR: As a matter of reference, could you help me (either fill in
yourself or pass the information to me) with the versions that are
going inside the last CD-ROM?

Of course, the information has been taken from the old page mainly,
and I could have made mistakes. I'd be grateful for any inaccuracy
correction.

Thanks!
Aitor