> >>      Looks like this change wasn't tested.
> > It looks like Eric has magic powers to produce .zip files anyway!
>
> actually i do not use makefiles or batchfiles to create zip files.

I wonder why those changes were made then.

> but i have a question about the cvs kernels: which branch are you
> working on? 2037 unstable or 2036 head?

I only synced CVS with the contents of the stable part of kernels.zip in FD 1.0,
nothing else, to reduce confusion.

> do you have suggestions
> for 2037-fixes to be backported to 2036?

No.

> changes since 21 may 2006 are not documented yet...
> those are a readme.CVS(?), a FATTAB.C fix (as 2036test
> thinks that files end early in some fat32 environments),
> a MEMMGR.C fix (for compatibility with some MS Basic
> runtime which insists on being able to do double-free),
> another intfns.txt update, and this week a FATDIR.C fix
> which allows some old game to get a directory listing:
> without the fix, it only sees the volume label.

well most of these are in kernels.zip, but I suggest that
you run "cvs diff" on your code (or diff with kernels.zip)
to figure that out yourself...

Bart