Some days ago I uploaded a new version of my text editor Bloček.
People from EDR-DOS forum already made a first wave of tests and buh hunting so
now it should be more stable and better.

Bloček is text editor which is capable to work with unicode files. Besides of
that it can also serve as simple image viewer. (BMP, PCX, GIF, JPG, PNG)
English project page is here:
http://www.laaca-mirror.ic.cz

What is new in this version:
v1.3
- functions Search, Search again, Replace and Fix word wrapping
+ better algoritms for scalling images (see Select filter in Options menu)
+ horizontal and vertical flip for images
* scrolbars work more or less like in windows
+ changing to/from word wrapping mode keeps cursor position
+ checks if image files are corrupted
- fixed some bugs in image viewing mode
+ added german keyboard driver
- fixed czech keyboard driver
* many invisible but important changes in GUI library
+more civilizated reporting of fatal errors