Hi Aitor, hi all,

I just installed KEYB 2.0 with layout 2.5 that I downloaded from
ibiblio. It is working great under DOSEMU.

*Except* for one key.

This is an oddity of my keyboard, it is a "small" keyboard and it has a
layout like a notebook but on a desktop and it has a key for characters
"/" and "?" that is just besides the Alt-Grey.

This key also had problems with VMware and it was fixed with this extra
command in it's config: "xkeymap.keycode.211 = 115". I hope that this
information can help.

I tested with KEYCODE.EXE but it doesn't generate anything at all :( Is
there another program to show the scancodes?

I looks like I would just have to add a line
211     /    ?   °
to the file BR.KEY and recompile! But it did not work. I compiled and
loaded like this:

KC.EXE Br.key
keyb br,850,br.kl

The compilation and loading is working because I succeded modifying some
character just for a test.

Please Help,
Alain