Yesterday I uploaded the Compute v1.1 on my web page:
http://www.laaca.borec.cz/soubory/compute.zip

CHANGES:
1.1 +added check for zero and negative logarithms
    -fixed some errors in syntax checking inside math functions (Jim's
problem)
    +checks for overflows
    +tries to check underflows too however it can't be 100% reliable without
     FPU code
    +added GNU notice when running without parameters or with "/?"
    -fixed some typos in russian language file

Only 8088 CPU in needed to run this util. Math coprocessor is not requiered.