> There are many programs with no development ongoing.
> - DOSLFN
> - Arachne
> - FreeDOS installer

IMHO the FreeDOS installer should really be re-written.  It was never
really designed to be able to manage packages properly and such.

> - 4dos

4DOS is maintained.

> - freecom

FreeCOM I have worked on in the past and I have done some
modifications here that I have not released.  If anyone else wants to
develop it they should get a copy of the changes I have made (like
xms-like-disk-swapping without external utilities).