I am forwarding this message from MPXPLAY page to make possible a better
testing. If you have the ES1371/1373 please try it.

DOS386!
I've implemented the ES1371/1373 handling in Mpxplay, and it's uploaded
here:
http://www.freewebtown.com/mpxplay/test/test.htm
Please try it, and tell me the (detailed) result(s).
ie:
-works perfectly
-the program doesn't detect the card (try -sct)
-the playing doesn't want to start
-the playing starts, but after a short time it stops
-the playing starts, but no sound on the output (then try different -scv
values between 0 and 100)
-etc.