Hi all,

I am making a new version of my mini FreeDOS distro, so I put togheter
all latest versions. Here is What I Get:

KERNEL svn1500 is plain *marvelous*. When my program crashes (with many
database files open) it no longer looses anything, I only get a few lost
clusters. (this did not happen with svn1475)

SHSURDR (fdrv-3) is very good. In fact it is the only RAMDISK that gives
me 40Mb of RamDisk flawlessly (so far)

EMM386+HIMEM from Tom Ehlet (iirc with Michael Devore) is still
the-best. But only version 2.26

JEMMEX crashes XMSDSK, so it could crash other programs and I did no
further test.

DISPLAY v013b doesn't even load. I had to go back to 0.11 which works
fine. Because of that I had to use an older MODE 30nov2004 because new
mode does not recognize old display.

KEYB 2.00 does not accept a special BR.KL that H.Peron adapted for me. I
had to go back to 2.0(pre2)

LABEL is fine, I just found the new version ...

EVERYTHING ELSE IS WORKING JUST FINE :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I will report any further develpment...

My personal phylosophy about this distro was already discussed here. It
was debated and considered wrong... So I will ot discuss it any more, it
is just for me and my dear users.

Thanks to all,
Alain