Any GPL software can be used for business. No exeptions and restrictions
apply only to redistribution of modified versions.

I know that Qemu runs fine under under XP, it might be very interesting
if that folder sharing thing worked fine :)

VirtualBox runs 100% on any windows. Surely VboxOse compiles on windows,
but it might not be so easy. I am sure that poking around, a precompiled
version must be available somewhere (that is not a GPL violation....)

But the simples might be to use VirtualPC, from... Microsoft itself.

Alain