Hello!
I am sorry for the delay.

If I understand correctly you don't have problem with Bloček itself but with
editor Kašmár, right?

I am not sure if I understand correctly the instructions how to reproduce the
crash.
You say that I have to delete some original files?

But the files are needed!
You can't delete certain files in .\FONTY\ subdirectory because Kasmar needs
them!
It needs files: cour10.fn, cour14.fn and latin216.ch

By the way, if anybody wants to help me, I need to slightly adjust the utility
TTF2PCX which is included in Kasmar package.
It is a very simple Windows application. The problem is that it writes .PCX
files (but I need BMP files)