Folks,

I have a medical issue that I now need to tend to which will take up all my
time.  As a result, I feel that I can no longer devote any free time, as
little as it may have been, to the project.  I am now looking for a
volunteer to take over, at least temporarily.

Please send me private email if you would like to take over the role.

Pat Villani
Project Coordinator