currently, WATTCP is the only thing offered as a free library with FreeDOS.
Trumpet (Peter Tattam) makes a commercial IPV6 TCP/IP stack for DOS.  it is not
free.
It is the only thing I have found for DOS which is IPV6.

>________________________________

refer to lots of times?  Don't most of us -- even most of us web
designers -- just need it to work and stay relatively invisible behind
the scenes?  I'm asking from ignorance in case that wasn't
obvious...

http://www.visibone.com/contact.html
>>text: you need an IPV6 Chart. I know I want one for my computer repair
business.  and hopefully it will include IPV4 addressing
scheme.  how the addressing scheme works, etc.  put LOTS of
advertising on this one, because it could be a real moneymaker, because
EVERYBODY has a router.
>> To be honest, IPV6 is complicated enough that I can't remember it
all.  I even have a hard time with IPV4.  Having something
that's not connected to the internet is VERY useful!