Hi Bret,

Em 29/06/2011 18:37, Bret Johnson escreveu:
> I live in the USA, so don't have a need for any alternative language settings
> in my everyday life.  But, I have messed around with a lot of keyboard
> layouts and code pages to test some of my keyboard related programs over the
> years, so I'll let you know what I've discovered.  Nearly all of my
> experience is with MS-DOS, not FreeDOS, so take it with a grain of salt.
you say you've messed around with a lot of keyboard layouts and
codepages. That called my attention.
Would you mind telling me which codepages you tried? I'm particularly
looking for cp854 and cp776. I just know that they existed but I never
found their description.
If necessary, I could send you a list of all codepages I know and you
could check it against your list.

Thanks,
Henrique