Op 1-7-2011 23:53, Rugxulo schreef:
> Hi, quick reply, (others know way more than I do here),

http://www.crynwr.com/

should do the trick for packet drivers.

* find correct packet driver for your network interface card
* load it (usually type its name, sometimes specific options required)
* create configuration file for WATTCP32 or MTCP
* set configuration variable pointing to this file's directory.
* optionally run a DHCP client program to gain IP address from your
router or ISP
* Run internet using program.

Have fun experimenting with MTCP on your machine :)

I've got no experience with DOSPPP (phoneline modem program) whatsoever.
Already had ADSL/Cable connection when experimenting with DOS + internet :)