I seem to remember a DOS driver called NNANSI.SYS some time ago which gave the
console ANSI escape sequences.

Jim Michaels
jmich...@yahoo.com
j...@jimscomputerrepairandwebdesign.com
http://JimsComputerRepairandWebDesign.com
http://JesusnJim.com (my personal site, has software)
-------
Computer memory/disk size measurements:
[KB KiB] [MB MiB] [GB GiB] [TB TiB]
[10^3B=1,000B=1KB][2^10B=1,024B=1KiB]
[10^6B=1,000,000B=1MB][2^20B=1,048,576B=1MiB]
[10^9B=1,000,000,000B=1GB][2^30B=1,073,741,824B=1GiB]
[10^12B=1,000,000,000,000B=1TB][2^40B=1,099,511,627,776B=1TiB]
Note: disk size is measured in MB, GB, or TB, not in MiB, GiB, or TiB.
computer memory (RAM) is measured in MiB and GiB.