Hi,

I have managed to patch a couple of bugs I found on KEYB 2.0, and have
KEYB 2.01 ready to launch (I just have to create the packages and
such).
I haven't been able to reproduce the bugs that some people have
occasionaly mentioned here on the list when in use with JEMM, so I
don't know if the patches I have applied improve it, but if someone
could/wants to try it and see if those bugs are gone, is more than
welcome to get the binary and test it before I do the official
release.

Cheers to all,
Aitor