Op 25-10-2011 8:41, Jim Michaels schreef:
> I see a 1.1-test1, 1.1-test2, 1.1-test3, but I see no 1.1
> I thought 1.1 was officially released. why isn't it in the ftp area
> under distributions?
> ftp://ftp.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/distributions/

It's not been released yet as people (including me) seem to be busy. My
original intent was end of the summer holiday, but now I'm aiming for a
"before Christmas" release.

I'm considering a "simple" release (plain ISO with binaries and source)
and in addition to that a smaller (binary only) but also more complex
release (including loading entire ISO in system memory, that kind of thing).

A full release as we had before might come in the future, I've always
found it quite complex (and amazing) what Blair Campbell and Jeremy
Davis managed there.