I've uploaded a preview of my work on the FreeDOS 1.1 distribution at:
[ http://www.speedyshare.com/file/f5hDP/FD11.ISO ] (click above the star
symbols to download).

You're welcome to test it if interested, for now an emulator might be
best. Source files not added yet, will be done.

This FreeDOS 1.1 is but a mere shadow of all the work Jeremy Davis and
Blair Campbell put into previous distributions over the years, but we'll
get there :)

with best regards,

Bernd Blaauw