Op 7-4-2012 10:25, Rugxulo schreef:

> There isn't one. Bernd (thanks!!) only did a quick .ISO for everyone.
> The rest will come later. The old "full" CD from 1.0 is circa 2006,
> hence a lot of it is old and outdated (and buggy), so it's not
> recommended. Though admittedly lacking liveCD functionality hurts, but
> we can live without it, for now.

Updating and testing is indeed boring work. I'm still working on better
installation scripts, adding the rest shouldn't be that hard afterwards,
though I'll likely start with just the LiveCD part as that's of limited
size thus easier to test.

FreeDOS 1.1 was converted back to a simple "traditional harddisk +
bootable CD only" scenario after getting quite a bit of feedback about
things not working out properly. That's why I'd like a solid rewrite of
scripts, which caused me to drop the LiveCD part in the first place for now.

> Making a CD is hard work, there's tons to check, double check, add,
> etc. It's the reason that none of us have done it (publicly) as it
> takes too long, even when tools aren't updated as quickly.

Yeah I can only imagine the amount of work Blair and Jeremy put into 1.0
all those years ago.

Bernd