Hi all,
Is xkeyb a freedos managed program or a third party program?
    http://www.freedos.org/software/?prog=xkeyb

I want to contribute additional keyboard definition .KEY files but I don't know
where to upload them. The original site is not online:
http://projects.freedos.net/keyb/

And the author (Dietmar Hohmann) do not respond to emails.

So I uploaded here:
http://download.tuxfamily.org/dvorak/dos/BEPO_850.KEY
http://download.tuxfamily.org/dvorak/dos/BEPO_863.KEY
http://download.tuxfamily.org/dvorak/dos/BEPO_437.KEY

and linked from the bottom of this site: Installation de la disposition de
clavier bépo sous Windows - Disposition de clavier francophone et ergonomique
bépo

How can we add these 3 files to the xkeyb project?

|   |
| Installation de la disposition de clavier bépo sous Wind...Sommaire 1
Installation et désinstallation 2 Activer la disposition 3 Disposition et
application 4 Changer de disposition 5 Ouverture de session 6 MS-DOS et
FreeDOS... |
|  |
| Affichage activé bepo.fr | Yahoo Aperçu par |
|  |
|   |