> On Sep 30, 2015, at 2:04 PM, Rugxulo <rugx...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 9:44 AM, Jerome E. Shidel Jr. <jer...@shidel.net>
> wrote:
>>
>> Does anyone think the installer needs to support install from Multiple
>> Floppies only.
>
> If it's easy to add, sure, go ahead.

Actually, it would probably be more of a pain for who would build the actual
release than the installer.

Even though this installer is batch file based, it is very flexible. (Not super
fast though). With it’s new structure,
it wouldn’t be hard for it to handle multi-floppies. But, building that release
would be a little painful.

>> I could build it into the installer, but if only 0.01% would want it. I
>> don’t see wasting the effort.
>
> Agreed, floppies aren't really well-supported anymore.
>
> http://www.osnews.com/story/28868/Why_do_floppy_disks_still_exist_
>
> Then again, keep in mind that some machines don't have optical drives,
> and some don't boot from USB either. Floppies aren't great, but
> they're better than nothing when nothing else is supported.

Agreed. But, since the neither v1.0 or v1.1 ship with a multi-floppy install
download I don’t really see a need for it.