I have made a pretty complete translation to pt_BR and an instlable .iso
here:
http://suporte.cosmodata.com.br/downloads/moni/CosmoData-M16001.iso

Just don't install the Aplication (it is password protected, please
don't crack it...)

I have all NLS files plus
- A translated command.com, just the binaries, I lost the source of
tranlation
- I modified a bit edit.com, it was not easely translatable and didn't
have a "normal" behaviour

I hava a very easy to use instalation menu, it was designed to be fool-proof

All except the protected program file is GPL, it even caries all the
sources ;-)

Alain