I'm not contributing code, just archiving bits and pieces from the old site.

If there are updated sites and sources, they should probably be mentioned
in this group as well as comp.os.msdos.programmer, as most people believe
that there is no activity and the HXDOS extended is, much like Japheth's
site, defunct.

-T

I have no problems directing to your repository.