Hello All,

Well I finally had a little bit of spare time and incorporated the enhancements
I mentioned.

I foresee no further changes or enhancements. Technically, preview 15 should be
called
Beta or RC 1. However, I just finished the modifications and hammered on the
latest
version. So, I am just calling it Preview 15.

Basically, what has changed from 14 to 15.

        Updated V8Power Tools.
        Updated FDIMPLES.
        Many additions to ALL package list.
        Many additions to EXTRA software.