Hello all,

For those who are interested, I have been working on the FDI Wiki. It is not
complete yet. However, It currently contains the everything you would need to
know to build a FDI based FreeDOS release. Including, how to replicate the
build environment, updating and adding packages and hanging release version
numbers. All, of the basic stuff in the process is included. Advanced things,
like customizing the theme and developing add-on user prompts and custom
install processes, will come at later when I have the time.

https://github.com/shidel/FDI/wiki

Some of the things, like setting up the Build Environment, are not nearly as
bad as they look. I just tried to leave absolutely nothing out in the process.

Thanks, Jerome