On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 8:54 AM, Tom Ehlert <t...@drivesnapshot.de> wrote:

> with some patience (and a little ingenuity) I even located
> http://www.fdos.org/kernel/
>
> with http://www.fdos.org/kernel/command/, and could reproduce the bug.
> unfortunately, no source.

This is an unmodified build from svn  (downloaded based on compile
date July 2011).  The source is available in several zips (all the
same source) e.g.
http://www.fdos.org/bootdisks/autogen/FDOEM_src.zip
http://www.fdos.org/bootdisks/autogen/FDSTD_src.zip

And source is always available by sending a request to me.  I try to
ensure the source is available next the binary builds, but in the case
I uploaded the command.com files as a convenience for me and never got
around to putting the source right next to it.  You are the first
person in 5 years to ask for the source from this particular download
location.

> so much about GPLvanything.
>
> where can I find the source for command 0.84pre2, and why is this not

this is just the SVN sources

> reachable from Freedos.org ?

The sourceforge svn source site used to be available linked from
FreeDOS.org, though I haven't checked in a while if this is still
true.

> Tom

Jeremy