Looks like your program generates specific frequencies for a defined
duration:

      printf("SOUND - Output sound from PC speaker.\r\n");
      printf("  SOUND frequency delay\r\n");
      printf("\r\n");
      printf("Options:\r\n");
      printf("frequency  Output sound frequency in Hz.\r\n");
      printf("delay      Delay with output sound in ms.\r\n");

A simple program, but possibly interesting. It reminds me somewhat of a
demonstration someone gave waaaaaaaaay back on the Altair 8080, where they
created a program then put a radio next to the system. When the program
ran, it induced sound through the radio, playing a little song.

I wonder if someone who is interested in retro stuff might want to do
something similar through your program.

It's too narrow and limited to include in the FreeDOS distro, but I'll
gladly tweet it on our Twitter account so folks can find it.