On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 8:51 PM, Mercury Thirteen via Freedos-devel <
freedos-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> Interesting you should mention this; I and a few others have been working
> on a 32-bit Protected Mode DOS-style kernel (see the Night group forum
> here <https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/night-dos-kernel> for
> more info) for a while now. While I never got too deep into DPMI (and
> therefore don't know how much help I would be to you) I'm interested in
> taking a look at your project. Since it seems we have a similar goal, maybe
> there's a nugget or two of info that can be shared to help both projects
> along.

​I occasionally check in to see how NightDOS is going. I know the
discussion likes to joke that it's a secret from FreeDOS, but it's really
an open secret. :-)

I can't see more recent milestones than what you have posted here
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!topic/night-dos-kernel/PaPrNIvVWyo>.​
So nothing recent. How is NightDOS progressing? (If you'd rather, you can
reply to me off-list.)

Jim