Associate Member, Free Software Foundation (#12889)

www.mcmackins.org www.delwink.com
www.eff.org www.gnu.org www.fsf.org

On 2018-08-02 10:40, Kenway, Owain wrote:
Hi,

It's not just #freedos, the whole of Freenode has been under attack (I
didn't even realise there was a #freedos on there - I use it to talk
to other HPC people):

https://freenode.net/news/spambot-attack

Might pop by #freedos on there at some point if other people go there :)

Cheers,
Owain

--
/UCL/ISD/RITS/RC Applications & Support Team Leader/Owain Kenway
Twitter: @owainkenway   || E-mail: o.ken...@ucl.ac.uk