On 8/23/2018 7:47 AM, Roy Tam wrote:
Hi all,

Since Digital Mars C/C++ compiler can target DOS16, and they
relicensed compiler in Boost license, which is more "free" than
license that OpenWatcom uses currently, I wonder if core components
like kernel, FreeCOM, or accessories like EDIT can be compiled with
DMC?
Do you have a link stating that Walter Bright changed the license on his C(++) compiler? All I see on his web site is the same as it was when I downloaded the last version about a year ago. And that means you still have to pay $59 to get the source code for the compiler, which I think, regardless of license, doesn't really qualify as ' more "free" than OpenWatcom'...