Hi everyone

An FYI that wiki.freedos.org is temporarily offline.

*The short story is this:*
Last month, I moved the website to a new host provider, at Dreamhost, but
left DNS at my previous third-party DNS hosting service. I set up a "
wiki.freedos.org" at Dreamhost, with the intention to eventually move the
wiki from SourceForge to Dreamhost. But I haven't had time to do that yet.
I planned to do it over the next few weeks, going live in Oct.

Last week, I moved DNS hosting over to Dreamhost. This took effect over the
weekend.

When the DNS move happened, I think Dreamhost recognized there was already
a "wiki.freedos.org" set up on Dreamhost's servers, and their automated
process "helpfully" repointed DNS to the not-yet-working site. The wiki at
SourceForge is still there, but it really wants you to access it via
wiki.freedos.org (so you can't get there).

I worked on it with a Dreamhost Live Support person, but we couldn't get
wiki.freedos.org to work as DNS only, pointed at SourceForge.

*Next steps:*
I have a ticket in to the next level of support. If they can't fix it
either, I'll update the wiki config to use the SourceForge VHOST, and
update the link from the website to point there. And then accelerate moving
the wiki to Dreamhost.