Hi Jerome,

> We are still hard at work on the upcoming FreeDOS 1.3.
it would be cool to know who 'we' is

> But, I just couldn't help sharing something really cool about the
> new version. It has a completely new release build process. It can
> even create stock or custom releases on compatible cloud hosting.

after watching the video (mostly) I think this build process is
somewhat over engineered.

I had expected some smart batches, that do some COPY, XCOPY, ZIP, and
finally build a .ISO.

to learn that I need a cloud machine, some linux distro, pearl,
python, and what not to build a DOS install medium is unexpected.

if this would be the UBUNTU distribution, fine.

FreeDOS 1.3, not so much.

Tom