Not that I'm aware of. Such a thing has never really been needed, since
MS-DOS was always the gold standard, and Microsoft set the goalposts for
most of DOS history. A "compatibility check" tool would have had to come
out of Microsoft, but I can't see they would have been motivated to create
a product to help others create competing DOS implementations.

Would be neat, though. If you write a tool to do this, please share it. You
can use the RBIL as the basis for DOS interrupts.

I assume the NightDOS kernel is doing well, then?
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/night-dos-kernel/PaPrNIvVWyo