Hi Louis,

you should just be able to copy config.std to config.mak with zero
modifications (which is what I do). You only need to modify it if you
want to change compilation flags and debug settings. The same applies
to config.h, which is mostly compiler-independent.

The main thing with gcc-ia16 is that the build has only been tested
"cross", under Linux (by myself) or Windows with MSYS2 (with
*-mingw32-gcc and ia16-elf-gcc, by lpproj) with build.sh instead of
build.bat, and build.bat does not support GCC (this I should add
explicitly to docs\compile.txt).

Bart