Hi,

> On Mar 17, 2020, at 9:37 AM, joseph.nor...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> Hi:
>
> I just tried to build the distro under leap 15 and got an error very early on.
>
> Here are the last 10 lines of the output:
>
> List PKG_ASSIST
> List PKG_FDI
> List PKG_FULL
> List PKG_LIVE
> make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/jenorton/builder'
> FreeDOS Installer 1.3-RC3 (2020-03-17) executables creator
> ERROR: 'RU' language selection for translation
> 'temp/FDI/LANGUAGE/TR/FDSETUP.DEF' is missing
> make[1]: *** [makefile:162: temp/fdibin-default.zip] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/jenorton/builder'
> make: *** [makefile:58: common] Error 2
>
> Thanks!

It is possible I broke it when including some recently reported issues in FDI.

I’m presently working on an alternate branch. (Well, kinda working...mostly
procrastinating) The new branch is a complete redo and vastly improved build
process. But, it’s no where near ready yet.

I’ll switch over to the main branch and take a look later today.

I’ll keep you posted.

Thanks