Hello,

Incidentally I came across this DOS/BIOS reference (that I found cool
looking) and wanted to share it with you,

Tech Help! (dos4gw.org) <https://dos4gw.org/>

I don't know how up-to-date it is. I know that this topic pops-up from time
to time, but I haven't heard any RBIL update for quite a while (last known
version is 61 from year 2000?). These are the sites I know to hold such
kind of information, and I was wondering if you knew of more that are
worth, or know of any that is being updated to some extent:

RBIL - Ralf Brown's Files (cmu.edu) <http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~ralf/files.html>
Ctyme - Ralf Brown's Interrupt List - HTML Version (ctyme.com)
<http://ctyme.com/rbrown.htm>
(sadly, apparently Marc Perkel passed away)
RBIL61 - HTML Edition (lod.bz) <https://fd.lod.bz/rbil/>   - Bing gave this
to me, apparently there's a program called RBILtoHTML
Delorie - Ralf Brown's Interrupt List (delorie.com)
<http://www.delorie.com/djgpp/doc/rbinter/>

Best,
Aitor