question about nls, do they all have to be written in the correct codepage used by the language / country set in freedos?
some time ago i checked and noticed that this is not the fact. they are made in different ways, some with windows, some with linux, the result was that special
characters like äöü or french or spanish accents maybe shown not correct.

so first of all, what is the correct handling?

btw, i heard nothing from Andy Stamp and help/htmlhelp and found only a basic update at github that did not fix most of the known bugs. what is the actual situation?

Willy

--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit mail.com Mail gesendet.