On 30.07.2021 13:31, Jerome Shidel wrote:

> As a reminder…
>
> If you want to contribute new or updated translations, please
> visit https://github.com/shidel/fd-nls
> <https://github.com/shidel/fd-nls> and be sure and check out
> the https://github.com/shidel/fd-nls/blob/master/report.txt
> <https://github.com/shidel/fd-nls/blob/master/report.txt> file. There
> are many programs that could use translations.

There may be a little issue with the fd-nls repository: sometimes
translations are have more up to date versions elsewhere. I noticed that
for two programs: firstly, Wilhelm has done a great amount of work
fixing the charset and line lengths of the French version of HTML Help
and on other languages too. See
<https://sourceforge.net/p/freedos/bugs/280/#61a8/79de>.

Secondly I noticed several commits in FreeCOM fixing typos and improving
translations in various languages. You may see several examples on
<https://github.com/FDOS/freecom/commits?after=c68b6c5ed9726885f770bb7a406d4c3636aa3839+69>
but there are other, more recent ones too.

I don't know how to fix this apart from importing new versions and
beating translators into a pulp so they submit their updates to fd-nls
(and documenting this somewhere). Just wanted to bring it to your attention.