On 8/6/2021 11:05 AM, tom ehlert wrote:
Hi Robert,

attaches the german resources to fdisk.exe, and makes german the
default language for fdisk.exe.
Minor note: AFAIK, correct spelling of "german" in English is "German"
with a capital "G". Same for all other language "names".
really? Like in 'Could you provide the German resources?'

if true, I have done that wrong for the last 50 years.

Insights from native english/american  (English/American) people?

I learned this from my first English class in school, pretty much 50 years ago... ;-)

Ralf