Hello All,

> On Dec 19, 2021, at 2:58 PM, Radek Krzyśków <radek.krzys...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [..]
> 1) How to use `FDIMPLES` with Bonus CD?
>
> Running `FDIMPLES` with "FD13BNS.ISO" shows "Package media not
> found!", so I install additional software by manually unpacking ZIPs.
> `FDIMPLES` only recognizes "FD13LIVE.ISO" and I don't know how to
> enable it with the Bonus CD packages.

With all the recent and last minute changes, I completely forgot to make sure
FDIMPLES worked with the BonusCD prior to releasing RC5. Not that it matters.
But basically, changes to that CD caused it to drift slightly out of compliance
to how FDIMPLES identifies local package sources.

Anyhow...

I’ve just updated FDIMPLES to version v0.11.2. It now has better support for
such things and works the BonusCD. Of course, the new version will be on the
next OS release. Nut, you probably don’t want to wait until then.

You can download it directly from the Official FreeDOS repository on ibiblio at:
https://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/repositories/latest/pkg-html/fdimples.html

<https://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/repositories/latest/pkg-html/fdimples.html>

Or, from my personal FreeDOS repo at:
https://fd.lod.bz/repos/current/pkg-html/fdimples.html
<https://fd.lod.bz/repos/current/pkg-html/fdimples.html>

Or, even from the GitLab Archive at:
https://gitlab.com/FreeDOS/apps/fdimples
<https://gitlab.com/FreeDOS/apps/fdimples>

Or, if you have networkings support in you installation of FreeDOS, you should
be able to just run:
fdnpkg update fdimples

:-)

Jerome