Hi Everyone (but mostly Jim),

This is what I’m thinking for 1.3-Final regarding the LiveCD Boot menu.

Leave everything as it is already. Except create an entry after “Install to
harddisk” called “Install using the Floppy Edition”. Then for it’s descriptive
text at the bottom of the screen, probably just put “Install FreeDOS 1.3 using
the Floppy Edition from the CD-ROM. This a small hardware specific installation
of the BASE package binaries only.”

I think that should be sufficient to point out the most important difference.

So, I’ll probably go ahead and just change it.

Can anyone think of some better?

Or, did you have something else in mind Jim?

:-)

Jerome