Hello All,

I think all of the most important issues, features, improvements and testing
regarding FreeDOS 1.3 final have been wrapped up. So, 1.3 should be released
very soon. Possibly even this weekend sometime.

And there is even more good news. With the work on 1.3 winding down, it gave me
the chance to create two new open source games out of a long list of ideas.
Both are planned for their initial public release coincide with the release of
1.3 Final. Neither game is anything like what has been on previous releases.
One is a very simple classic memory game called SaysWho. The other is a falling
block game just called BlockDrop. It is completely different and not a Tetris
clone. Once you understand the basic premise, it starts out easy enough. But as
you level up, it can get really fast and extremely difficult. In early builds,
the game got far too hard too quickly. Getting beyond level 5 was near
impossible. But, I think I got the difficulty nailed down now. Be sure to
glance at the readme to understand how to play. It’s not hard to play, it is
just a little different. I hope everyone enjoys playing them.

:-)

Jerome