Hi everyone! Just wanted to send a quick reminder about tomorrow's virtual
get-together. That's *Sunday at 11:00am US/Central*, use your favorite
timezone converter to find your local time.

This would be a great time to compare notes on the Interim FreeDOS Build
T2208, if you've installed that for testing.

We'll do the meeting via BlueJeans. I'll share the link shortly before the
meeting starts. You can connect to BlueJeans from a browser like Chrome,
but it seems to perform best using the desktop client.