> On Sep 2, 2022, at 7:54 PM, Paul Dufresne via Freedos-devel
> <freedos-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>
> Yes, indeed... (the cache issue again), sorry.
> using Firefox 104.0.1 under NixOS

Interesting.

Lately for compatibility reasons, I’ve been using Firefox (104.0.1) more for
stuff on macOS. I have not noticed an issue. If it has been a little while
since I visited a page (like on the download repo), it will automatically
refresh it. However, if I visit one of those pages, push an update and go pack
to that page, the old data is displayed. Because of normal caching, it is
expected. I’ll just click the refresh button and it will fetch the new page.

I’m far from an expert on FireFox. Perhaps there is a setting that is causing
your browser to not automatically update the page (even when it has been a
month since your last visit).