On 23/10/22 20:46, Jim Hall wrote:
I keep meaning to test Rufus <https://rufus.ie/en/> to see if it will
successfully create a bootable USB flash drive based on the FreeDOS
LiveCD. If it does, I don't think we need to keep either the FullUSB
or LiteUSB.

Has anyone here used Rufus to create a bootable USB flash drive from
the LiveCD image?
I think users shouldn't depend on software that's exclusively designed to work on Windows (Rufus).

I have used the LiteUSB image to create a bootable flashdrive with dd in the past and it's been quite useful.

I suggest not to remove it, or at least keep the FullUSB or some USB image.